This look was from Wednesday night’s festivities with my dad’s family.
- Smashbox blemish control primer
- Stila one step color corrector
- Kat Von D lock it powder foundation
- Kat Von D light shade contour
- Kat Von D light shade blush
- Kat Von D lock it concealer creme
- Besame violet brightening powder to set the concealer
- Bitter lace beauty highlighter in slay
On my eyes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade
- Tarte swamp queen palette on the lid, crease, outer corner, and lower lashline
- Sugarpill ice queen on the brow bone and inner corner
- Stila smudge stick liner
- Too faced better than sex mascara
And on my lips I’m wearing Kat Von D’s studded kiss lipstick in the color Wolvesmouth.
I really liked this look. I think the contrast of the warm shadows on my lids and the cooler highlight really makes an impact. I was going for something kind of different.
What do you think?