Hello again! I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday and a merry Christmas if you celebrate!! I finally got to play with some new makeup that I got from my grandparents and I had to say. I just love it!!
Here’s my mostly Kat Von D beauty Christmas Eve face.
- I moisturized with the last of my Sally’s box aqua moist gel cream.
- For primers I used Smashbox photo finish blemish control and stila one step correct.
- For foundation I used Kat Von D lock it powder foundation in light 49
- I used the Kat Von D light shade in the color subconscious for my contour.
- I used the metal crush eyeshadow in thunderstruck over the white out concealer cream for highlight.
- I used the shade light blush in Piaf and Poe on the apples of my cheeks.
On my eyes
- I used Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in ebony for my brows.
- Urban decay primer potion set with set with besame brightening violet translucent powder. (I don’t like this primer much because I feel like it never dries down completely so this was my first time experimenting with setting it with the powder and I’d say it was successful. It lasted even longer than it usually does with just the primer.)
- From the Kat Von D matte/metal palette, I used the color fringe as a transition shade in the crease, the color bone as a base shade on the lid, the color oak in the outer corner blended into the crease and toward the center of the lid, and over where I put the bone base color, I patted on the metallic shade twinkle.
- On my bottom lash line I smoked out the color oak with the color fringe.
- For my brow bone and inner corner highlight I used the color ice angel from the sugar pill Edward scissor hands palette.
- I used the Kat Von D liner in trooper and the too faced better than sex mascara on my lashes.
On my lips
- I used too faced lip injection extreme after I put my foundation on and once it stopped tingling, I wiped it off completely.
- I used the Kat Von D ever lasting liquid lipstick in the shade mother. I love this color so much. It lasted all night too.
And here’s a clip from my snap because I like the music and I think you can see it better.
And my mostly Kat Von D beauty Christmas Day face.
- I started off by spraying Josie Maran nirvana hydrating treatment mist before I applied boscia revitalizing black hydration gel.
- Then I primed with stila one step color correct and I went back over the super red spots with the green smashbox photo finish primer.
- Then I used my Kat Von D lock it powder foundation in light 49.
- I contoured with the color sombre shade light palette.
- I highlighted my forehead, cheeks, Cupid’s bow, and chin with the lock it concealer creme in white out. Then I went back over my cheeks with the metal crush eyeshadow in thunderstruck.
On my eyes
- I couldn’t find my favorite eye primer and I didn’t feel like using my urban decay primer potion so I experimented a bit and used a little sample of benefit’s porefessional. It worked really well. It kept my eyeshadow on all night. I wasnt really sure what to expect since it was a face primer.
- For my eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in the color ebony.
- For my eyes I used the Kat Von D matte metal palette. I used the color suede as a transition in the crease. Then I used bone as the base color on the lid. In the outer corner I packed on the color stone and blended it out into the crease and toward the center of the lid. On top of that bone color I packed on the metallic shade watt. On the bottom lash line I smiled out stone with bone.
- My brow bone and inner corner highlight are ice angel from the sugarpill Edward scissor hands palette, which has become my favorite product to use for this.
- I concealed my under eyes with Nars randiant creamy concealer in light 2.5.
- I set my concealer with the besame translucent violet brightening powder.
On my lips.
- After I put my foundation on and before I do anything else I apply too faced lip injection extreme.
- Once it stops tingling I wipe it off and apply whatever lipstick I’m wearing that day which today happened to be Kat Von d everlasting liquid lipstick in lovesick.
How was your Christmas?