I finally decided to wear makeup. Yesterday was my first day on the job unsupervised so I thought I would do an almost full face of makeup to give me a little confidence boost. If you want to know how I created this look, keep reading.
- First I moisturized with Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer.
- After letting it soak in for a bit, I used Too Faced Hangover Rx replenishing face primer. I also used this as an eye primer.
- For my foundation, I used the Kat Von D lock it powder in Light 49.
- I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in ebony for my eyebrows.
- For my eyes I used the color myth from the Tarte make believe in yourself palette as a transition shade, BFF from the too faced half of the better together palette all over the lid as a base color, pixie from the same make believe in yourself palette in the center of the lid blended out, and friendspiration from the same half of the better together palette under my lower lash line.
- I lined my eyes with the liquid liner end of the tarte make believe in yourself rose gold dual ended eyeliner.
- I put a coat of tarte’s lights camera lashes mascara.
- Then I finished the whole look off with the tarte lip paint in the color festival.
I didn’t high light or contour mostly because I didn’t want to be late but also because I didn’t want to look over done for work. No one sees me in the tiny little office anyway.
What do you think?