With the new year right around the corner, I have decided there will be none of this “New Year New Me” B.S. I actually really like the woman I have become over the past year. I have learned a lot about hard work, dedication, and perseverance. My main goal for the new year is to continue that trend of self improvement.
My new year’s resolutions are as follows:
- Continue to workout every single day. This includes daily cardio, because that’s the fitness aspect I have the hardest time with.
- Start and finish cosmetology school.
- Stick to my diet.
- Use and decorate my planner daily.
- Make and stick to a social media schedule. Ex: pick a day each week to post on a specific platform and actually follow through with it.
- Get a new camera so I can take better photos for my portfolio and social media.
- Pet more dogs.
- Use up my massive Lush stash.
In the past, when I’d make new year’s resolutions, I would only try to focus on making drastic, unsustainable changes, but over the last year, I feel like I’ve developed some really good habits, and now my goals are to maintain those. I know 2017 was a disaster in so many other ways but 2017 is also the year that I finally became happy with myself and I want to continue that forward momentum.
Cheers to a better year than last year for everyone!